- Murphy O’Sullivan Claim Specialists will complete an initial survey of the loss.
- We will then contact your insurance company and prepare a Bill of Quantities to reflect the loss.
- We will re-inspect the loss with the insurance company’s representative as soon as possible.
- We will negotiate the most optimal and efficient settlement possible under the terms of your policy.
- We will endeavour to keep you updated on the progress of your claim at all times and all settlement offers will be discussed with you.
Our fees are generally 10% of the settlement figure, which you can discharge when the payment arrives from your insurance company/broker. This will incorporate Quantity Surveyors’ fees should they be required. In the event of a large loss, we will of course agree on a mutually agreeable fee prior to the appointment. We also offer a wide range of fees for more limited services so please call us to discuss.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Murphy O’Sullivan Claim Specialists.